G-Force is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall G-Force from your PCSoundSpectrum
. Take a look here
for more info on SoundSpectrum. Click on http://www.soundspectrum.com
to get more information about G-Force on SoundSpectrum's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing G-Force is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.02 MB (1073520 bytes) on disk and is titled G-Force Toolbar.exe.
G-Force is comprised of the following executables which take 2.94 MB (3084052
bytes) on disk:
- G-Force Standalone.exe (266.86 KB)
- G-Force Standalone.x64.exe (295.36 KB)
- G-Force Toolbar.exe (1.02 MB)
- G-Force V-Bar.exe (1.12 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (258.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.1
of G-Force. You can find here a few links to other G-Force versions:
...click to view all...
G-Force is an application marketed by SoundSpectrum. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase G-Force is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall G-Force from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate G-Force or simply click the Search field and type in "G-Force". If it exists on your system the G-Force app will be found automatically. After you click G-Force in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about G-Force, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for G-Force:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove G-Force.
8. After removing G-Force, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong G-Force which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing G-Force using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall G-Force by SoundSpectrum from your computer, we are not saying that G-Force by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall G-Force in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-18 15:05:08.893