G-Force is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall G-Force from your computerSoundSpectrum
. You can read more on SoundSpectrum or check for application updates here
. More details about G-Force can be found at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\G-Force folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing G-Force is C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. G-Force's primary file takes about 74.74 KB (76537 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside G-Force. They take about 74.74 KB (76537
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to G-Force version 3.5.3
alone. Click on the links below for other G-Force versions:
...click to view all...
G-Force is a program marketed by SoundSpectrum. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall G-Force is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove G-Force from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find G-Force or simply click the Search feature and type in "G-Force". The G-Force program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click G-Force in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding G-Force, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for G-Force:
- The software company is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove G-Force.
8. After uninstalling G-Force, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of G-Force which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling G-Force using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove G-Force by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that G-Force by SoundSpectrum is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove G-Force supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-01 18:51:11.310