G-Force is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall G-Force from your PCSoundSpectrum
. Further information on SoundSpectrum can be found here
. You can read more about related to G-Force at http://soundspectrum.com
. Usually the G-Force program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\G-Force directory, depending on the user's option during setup. G-Force's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe. G-Force's main file takes about 62.26 KB (63753 bytes) and its name is Uninstall.exe.
G-Force is comprised of the following executables which occupy 62.26 KB (63753
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to G-Force version 3.0.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other G-Force versions:
...click to view all...
G-Force is an application released by the software company SoundSpectrum. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall G-Force is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall G-Force with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate G-Force or simply activate the Search feature and type in "G-Force". If it is installed on your PC the G-Force app will be found automatically. When you select G-Force in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding G-Force, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for G-Force:
- The web site of the application is: http://soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove G-Force.
8. After uninstalling G-Force, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong G-Force which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing G-Force with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall G-Force by SoundSpectrum from your PC, we are not saying that G-Force by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall G-Force in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 18:44:05.440