G-Force is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall G-Force from your computerSoundSpectrum
. Go over here
where you can read more on SoundSpectrum. Please open http://www.soundspectrum.com
if you want to read more on G-Force on SoundSpectrum's web page. G-Force is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for G-Force is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled G-Force Standalone.exe and occupies 262.89 KB (269200 bytes).
G-Force is composed of the following executables which take 2.20 MB (2307083
bytes) on disk:
- G-Force Screen Saver.exe (381.39 KB)
- G-Force Standalone.exe (262.89 KB)
- G-Force Toolbar.exe (358.00 KB)
- G-Force V-Bar.exe (991.89 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (258.84 KB)
The current page applies to G-Force version 4.3.2
alone. Click on the links below for other G-Force versions:
...click to view all...
G-Force is an application marketed by the software company SoundSpectrum. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove G-Force is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase G-Force from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find G-Force or simply click the Search feature and type in "G-Force". The G-Force application will be found automatically. When you select G-Force in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding G-Force, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for G-Force:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove G-Force.
8. After uninstalling G-Force, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of G-Force that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing G-Force using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove G-Force by SoundSpectrum from your PC, we are not saying that G-Force by SoundSpectrum is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove G-Force supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:31:36.580