G-Force is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall G-Force from your PCSoundSpectrum
. Open here
where you can read more on SoundSpectrum. More information about the software G-Force can be seen at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. G-Force is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove G-Force by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. G-Force Toolbar.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.06 MB (1108200 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of G-Force. They take about 3.13 MB (3286099
bytes) on disk.
- G-Force Standalone.exe (329.73 KB)
- G-Force Standalone.x64.exe (357.23 KB)
- G-Force Toolbar.exe (1.06 MB)
- G-Force V-Bar.exe (1.14 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (270.17 KB)
This web page is about G-Force version 5.51
alone. You can find here a few links to other G-Force releases:
...click to view all...
G-Force is an application released by SoundSpectrum. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall G-Force is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall G-Force using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find G-Force or simply click the Search feature and type in "G-Force". The G-Force app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click G-Force in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding G-Force, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for G-Force:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall G-Force.
8. After removing G-Force, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong G-Force that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling G-Force with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall G-Force by SoundSpectrum from your PC, we are not saying that G-Force by SoundSpectrum is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall G-Force supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 13:48:24.160