You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall DigiHelp for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall DigiHelp from your PCDigiHelp
. More information on DigiHelp can be seen here
. Click on http://digihelp.info/support
to get more info about DigiHelp on DigiHelp's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for DigiHelp is C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp\DigiHelpuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is titled 7za.exe.
The executable files below are part of DigiHelp. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to DigiHelp version 2014.12.06.122042
only. For more DigiHelp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DigiHelp is an application released by the software company DigiHelp. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove DigiHelp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DigiHelp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DigiHelp or simply activate the Search field and type in "DigiHelp". If it exists on your system the DigiHelp application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DigiHelp in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DigiHelp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DigiHelp:
- The web site of the program is: http://digihelp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp\DigiHelpuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DigiHelp.
8. After removing DigiHelp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DigiHelp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DigiHelp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DigiHelp by DigiHelp from your PC, we are not saying that DigiHelp by DigiHelp is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DigiHelp in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-05 09:21:33.333