You can find below details on how to remove DigiHelp for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall DigiHelp from your PCDigiHelp
. More information on DigiHelp can be found here
. Click on http://digihelp.info/support
to get more details about DigiHelp on DigiHelp's website. Usually the DigiHelp application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp\DigiHelpUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall DigiHelp. The program's main executable file is titled DigiHelp.BOAS.exe and it has a size of 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes).
The following executables are contained in DigiHelp. They take 7.85 MB (8227648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DigiHelpUn.exe (536.23 KB)
- DigiHelpUninstall.exe (253.05 KB)
- utilDigiHelp.exe (464.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DigiHelp.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- DigiHelp.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- DigiHelp.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- DigiHelp.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- DigiHelp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- DigiHelp.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- DigiHelp.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to DigiHelp version 2014.12.28.082144
alone. Click on the links below for other DigiHelp versions:
...click to view all...
DigiHelp is an application offered by the software company DigiHelp. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove DigiHelp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DigiHelp from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DigiHelp or simply click the Search feature and type in "DigiHelp". If it is installed on your PC the DigiHelp app will be found automatically. After you select DigiHelp in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DigiHelp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DigiHelp:
- The web site of the application is: http://digihelp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp\DigiHelpUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DigiHelp.
8. After removing DigiHelp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DigiHelp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DigiHelp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DigiHelp by DigiHelp from your PC, nor are we saying that DigiHelp by DigiHelp is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DigiHelp supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:05:46.610