This web page is about DigiHelp for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall DigiHelp from your PCDigiHelp
. Go over here
for more information on DigiHelp. Click on http://digihelp.info/support
to get more facts about DigiHelp on DigiHelp's website. Usually the DigiHelp program is found in the C:\Program Files\DigiHelp folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\DigiHelp\DigiHelpUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove DigiHelp. The application's main executable file has a size of 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk and is titled DigiHelp.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside DigiHelp. They take about 2.52 MB (2640200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DigiHelpUn.exe (536.23 KB)
- DigiHelpUninstall.exe (253.07 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DigiHelp.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- DigiHelp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- DigiHelp.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- DigiHelp.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
- utilDigiHelp.exe (634.24 KB)
This web page is about DigiHelp version 2014.12.18.182220
only. You can find below a few links to other DigiHelp versions:
...click to view all...
DigiHelp is a program marketed by the software company DigiHelp. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall DigiHelp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DigiHelp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DigiHelp or simply click the Search feature and type in "DigiHelp". If it exists on your system the DigiHelp application will be found automatically. After you click DigiHelp in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DigiHelp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DigiHelp:
- The software company is: http://digihelp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DigiHelp\DigiHelpUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DigiHelp.
8. After uninstalling DigiHelp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DigiHelp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DigiHelp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DigiHelp by DigiHelp from your PC, we are not saying that DigiHelp by DigiHelp is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DigiHelp supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 23:59:06.003