DigiHelp is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall DigiHelp from your computerDigiHelp
. You can find out more on DigiHelp or check for application updates here
. Please open http://digihelp.info/support
if you want to read more on DigiHelp on DigiHelp's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\DigiHelp directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing DigiHelp is C:\Program Files\DigiHelp\DigiHelpUn.exe REP_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is called 7za.exe.
The executable files below are part of DigiHelp. They take an average of 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.03.002202
of DigiHelp. Click on the links below for other DigiHelp versions:
...click to view all...
DigiHelp is an application released by the software company DigiHelp. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove DigiHelp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DigiHelp from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DigiHelp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DigiHelp". If it exists on your system the DigiHelp app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DigiHelp in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DigiHelp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DigiHelp:
- The web site of the program is: http://digihelp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DigiHelp\DigiHelpUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DigiHelp.
8. After uninstalling DigiHelp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DigiHelp that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DigiHelp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DigiHelp by DigiHelp from your PC, nor are we saying that DigiHelp by DigiHelp is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DigiHelp in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 17:46:46.567