This web page contains thorough information on how to remove DigiHelp for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall DigiHelp from your computerDigiHelp
. You can read more on DigiHelp or check for application updates here
. More information about DigiHelp can be seen at http://digihelp.info/support
. DigiHelp is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\DigiHelp folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling DigiHelp is C:\Program Files\DigiHelp\DigiHelpUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called utilDigiHelp.exe and occupies 407.73 KB (417512 bytes).
DigiHelp installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.55 MB (1630240
bytes) on disk.
- DigiHelpUninstall.exe (253.08 KB)
- utilDigiHelp.exe (407.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12.12.162104
of DigiHelp. For other DigiHelp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DigiHelp is a program offered by DigiHelp. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase DigiHelp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DigiHelp from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DigiHelp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DigiHelp". The DigiHelp application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DigiHelp in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DigiHelp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DigiHelp:
- The web site of the program is: http://digihelp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DigiHelp\DigiHelpUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DigiHelp.
8. After removing DigiHelp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DigiHelp which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DigiHelp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DigiHelp by DigiHelp from your PC, we are not saying that DigiHelp by DigiHelp is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DigiHelp in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 12:09:01.843