This web page is about DigiHelp for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall DigiHelp from your systemDigiHelp
. You can read more on DigiHelp or check for application updates here
. More information about DigiHelp can be found at http://digihelp.info/support
. DigiHelp is typically set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\DigiHelp directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove DigiHelp by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Archivos de programa\DigiHelp\DigiHelpuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. DigiHelp's main file takes around 252.99 KB (259064 bytes) and is called DigiHelpUninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed together with DigiHelp. They occupy about 765.22 KB (783584
bytes) on disk.
- updateDigiHelp.exe (512.23 KB)
- DigiHelpUninstall.exe (252.99 KB)
The current web page applies to DigiHelp version 2014.12.23.212239
only. Click on the links below for other DigiHelp versions:
...click to view all...
DigiHelp is an application offered by the software company DigiHelp. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall DigiHelp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DigiHelp from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DigiHelp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DigiHelp". If it is installed on your PC the DigiHelp application will be found automatically. When you click DigiHelp in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DigiHelp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DigiHelp:
- The web site of the program is: http://digihelp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\DigiHelp\DigiHelpuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DigiHelp.
8. After removing DigiHelp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DigiHelp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DigiHelp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DigiHelp by DigiHelp from your computer, nor are we saying that DigiHelp by DigiHelp is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DigiHelp in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-14 23:53:25.433