DigiHelp is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DigiHelp from your PCDigiHelp
. Open here
where you can read more on DigiHelp. More info about the app DigiHelp can be found at http://digihelp.info/support
. DigiHelp is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\DigiHelp directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\DigiHelp\DigiHelpuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DigiHelp. The application's main executable file is named DigiHelp.BOAS.exe and its approximative size is 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes).
DigiHelp contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.54 MB (7910536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DigiHelpUninstall.exe (253.09 KB)
- updateDigiHelp.exe (617.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DigiHelp.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- DigiHelp.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- DigiHelp.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- DigiHelp.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- DigiHelp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- DigiHelp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- DigiHelp.PurBrowse.exe (289.23 KB)
- utilDigiHelp.exe (617.23 KB)
This info is about DigiHelp version 2014.12.26.052229
alone. For other DigiHelp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DigiHelp is a program marketed by DigiHelp. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove DigiHelp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DigiHelp from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DigiHelp or simply activate the Search field and type in "DigiHelp". If it is installed on your PC the DigiHelp program will be found very quickly. When you click DigiHelp in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DigiHelp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DigiHelp:
- The publisher is: http://digihelp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DigiHelp\DigiHelpuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DigiHelp.
8. After removing DigiHelp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DigiHelp that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DigiHelp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DigiHelp by DigiHelp from your PC, we are not saying that DigiHelp by DigiHelp is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DigiHelp supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-23 14:59:24.850