This page contains complete information on how to remove DigiHelp for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall DigiHelp from your PCDigiHelp
. More data about DigiHelp can be seen here
. Detailed information about DigiHelp can be seen at http://digihelp.info/support
. DigiHelp is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing DigiHelp is C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp\DigiHelpUn.exe REP_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. DigiHelp's primary file takes around 103.23 KB (105704 bytes) and is called DigiHelp.BrowserAdapter.exe.
DigiHelp installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.07 MB (2167496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DigiHelpUninstall.exe (253.06 KB)
- utilDigiHelp.exe (385.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DigiHelp.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- DigiHelp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- DigiHelp.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This info is about DigiHelp version 2014.12.22.042145
alone. You can find here a few links to other DigiHelp versions:
...click to view all...
DigiHelp is an application by DigiHelp. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase DigiHelp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DigiHelp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DigiHelp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DigiHelp". The DigiHelp app will be found automatically. When you select DigiHelp in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DigiHelp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DigiHelp:
- The web site of the application is: http://digihelp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp\DigiHelpUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DigiHelp.
8. After uninstalling DigiHelp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DigiHelp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DigiHelp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DigiHelp by DigiHelp from your PC, we are not saying that DigiHelp by DigiHelp is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DigiHelp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-20 15:36:05.960