This page is about DigiHelp for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall DigiHelp from your computerDigiHelp
. Further information on DigiHelp can be seen here
. Further information about DigiHelp can be seen at http://digihelp.info/support
. DigiHelp is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\DigiHelp folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\DigiHelp\DigiHelpuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DigiHelp. DigiHelp's main file takes about 253.07 KB (259144 bytes) and its name is DigiHelpUninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of DigiHelp. They take about 776.57 KB (795208
bytes) on disk.
- DigiHelpUninstall.exe (253.07 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12.14.142216
of DigiHelp. You can find here a few links to other DigiHelp versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove DigiHelp from your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall DigiHelp:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_api.digihelp.info_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\EYHK9WB4\api.digihelp.xml
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
DigiHelp is a program marketed by DigiHelp. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase DigiHelp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DigiHelp from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DigiHelp or simply click the Search feature and type in "DigiHelp". If it exists on your system the DigiHelp program will be found very quickly. When you select DigiHelp in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DigiHelp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DigiHelp:
- The web site of the application is: http://digihelp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DigiHelp\DigiHelpuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DigiHelp.
8. After uninstalling DigiHelp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DigiHelp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DigiHelp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DigiHelp by DigiHelp from your computer, nor are we saying that DigiHelp by DigiHelp is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DigiHelp supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-09 11:35:52.900