DigiHelp is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall DigiHelp from your PCDigiHelp
. Additional info about DigiHelp can be read here
. You can read more about related to DigiHelp at http://digihelp.info/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for DigiHelp is C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp\DigiHelpUn.exe REP_. DigiHelp.BOAS.exe is the DigiHelp's primary executable file and it takes around 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DigiHelp. They occupy about 7.70 MB (8072832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DigiHelpUn.exe (536.23 KB)
- DigiHelpUninstall.exe (253.10 KB)
- utilDigiHelp.exe (398.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DigiHelp.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- DigiHelp.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- DigiHelp.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- DigiHelp.BrowserAdapter.exe (104.43 KB)
- DigiHelp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (119.28 KB)
- DigiHelp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- DigiHelp.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This info is about DigiHelp version 2014.12.18.132217
only. Click on the links below for other DigiHelp versions:
...click to view all...
DigiHelp is a program offered by DigiHelp. Some users decide to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove DigiHelp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase DigiHelp from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DigiHelp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DigiHelp". If it exists on your system the DigiHelp application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DigiHelp in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DigiHelp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DigiHelp:
- The web site of the application is: http://digihelp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp\DigiHelpUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DigiHelp.
8. After removing DigiHelp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DigiHelp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DigiHelp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DigiHelp by DigiHelp from your computer, nor are we saying that DigiHelp by DigiHelp is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DigiHelp supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 01:08:28.950