DigiHelp is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DigiHelp from your PCDigiHelp
. More information on DigiHelp can be seen here
. You can read more about related to DigiHelp at http://digihelp.info/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove DigiHelp by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp\DigiHelpUn.exe REP_. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. DigiHelp.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of DigiHelp. They occupy an average of 3.21 MB (3364848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DigiHelpUn.exe (539.23 KB)
- DigiHelpUninstall.exe (253.09 KB)
- updateDigiHelp.exe (640.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DigiHelp.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- DigiHelp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- DigiHelp.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- DigiHelp.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
- utilDigiHelp.exe (642.70 KB)
The current page applies to DigiHelp version 2014.12.22.192147
only. Click on the links below for other DigiHelp versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall DigiHelp you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by DigiHelp when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_api.digihelp.info_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\N1E6AY6M\api.digihelp.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\DigiHelp_iels
DigiHelp is a program by the software company DigiHelp. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove DigiHelp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DigiHelp from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DigiHelp or simply click the Search field and type in "DigiHelp". If it exists on your system the DigiHelp app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DigiHelp in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DigiHelp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DigiHelp:
- The software company is: http://digihelp.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiHelp\DigiHelpUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DigiHelp.
8. After uninstalling DigiHelp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DigiHelp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DigiHelp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DigiHelp by DigiHelp from your PC, nor are we saying that DigiHelp by DigiHelp is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DigiHelp in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-17 16:50:53.740