CCC Help English
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help English for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help English from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info about CCC Help English at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help English application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the CCC Help English's primary executable file and it takes close to 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help English contains of the executables below. They take 8.13 MB (8521664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0418.2208.37947
of CCC Help English. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help English releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help English is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase CCC Help English is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help English from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help English or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help English". If it exists on your system the CCC Help English app will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help English in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help English, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help English.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help English, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help English which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help English with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help English by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help English supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:50:07.033