This web page is about windows95 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall windows95 from your computerFelix Rieseberg
. Further information on Felix Rieseberg can be found here
. Usually the windows95 application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\windows95 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for windows95 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\windows95\Update.exe. windows95's primary file takes around 86.51 MB (90707208 bytes) and is named windows95.exe.
windows95 is comprised of the following executables which take 90.68 MB (95083040
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.89 MB)
- windows95.exe (399.76 KB)
- windows95.exe (86.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.1
of windows95. You can find below a few links to other windows95 versions:
...click to view all...
windows95 is an application by Felix Rieseberg. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall windows95 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove windows95 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find windows95 or simply click the Search feature and type in "windows95". If it is installed on your PC the windows95 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select windows95 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about windows95, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall windows95.
8. After uninstalling windows95, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of windows95 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling windows95 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove windows95 by Felix Rieseberg from your computer, we are not saying that windows95 by Felix Rieseberg is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove windows95 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-22 17:09:50.523