This web page is about windows95 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall windows95 from your computerFelix Rieseberg
. Further information on Felix Rieseberg can be found here
. windows95 is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\windows95 folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for windows95 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\windows95\Update.exe. windows95.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 94.81 MB (99419136 bytes) on disk.
windows95 contains of the executables below. They occupy 98.97 MB (103776256
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.89 MB)
- windows95.exe (388.00 KB)
- windows95.exe (94.81 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.0
of windows95. Click on the links below for other windows95 versions:
...click to view all...
windows95 is a program offered by the software company Felix Rieseberg. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove windows95 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase windows95 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find windows95 or simply click the Search field and type in "windows95". The windows95 app will be found very quickly. When you select windows95 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about windows95, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove windows95.
8. After uninstalling windows95, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong windows95 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling windows95 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove windows95 by Felix Rieseberg from your computer, nor are we saying that windows95 by Felix Rieseberg is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove windows95 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-25 10:27:25.350