windows95 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall windows95 from your computerFelix Rieseberg
. Additional info about Felix Rieseberg can be read here
. The application is usually found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\windows95 folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. windows95's entire uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\windows95\Update.exe. windows95.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 388.00 KB (397312 bytes) on disk.
windows95 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 190.31 MB (199551488
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.89 MB)
- windows95.exe (388.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.89 MB)
- windows95.exe (89.45 MB)
- windows95.exe (94.81 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.1
of windows95. Click on the links below for other windows95 versions:
...click to view all...
windows95 is a program by the software company Felix Rieseberg. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall windows95 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete windows95 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate windows95 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "windows95". If it exists on your system the windows95 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select windows95 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about windows95, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall windows95.
8. After removing windows95, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong windows95 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling windows95 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall windows95 by Felix Rieseberg from your PC, we are not saying that windows95 by Felix Rieseberg is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall windows95 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-04 07:42:44.410