windows95 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall windows95 from your PCFelix Rieseberg
. You can read more on Felix Rieseberg or check for application updates here
. windows95 is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\windows98 directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing windows95 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\windows98\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. windows95.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 391.76 KB (401160 bytes) on disk.
windows95 contains of the executables below. They take 71.57 MB (75051040
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.89 MB)
- windows95.exe (391.76 KB)
- windows95.exe (67.41 MB)
The current web page applies to windows95 version 1.0.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other windows95 versions:
...click to view all...
windows95 is a program released by Felix Rieseberg. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove windows95 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase windows95 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate windows95 or simply click the Search feature and type in "windows95". If it exists on your system the windows95 program will be found automatically. When you select windows95 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about windows95, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove windows95.
8. After removing windows95, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of windows95 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing windows95 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove windows95 by Felix Rieseberg from your computer, nor are we saying that windows95 by Felix Rieseberg is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove windows95 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 18:17:44.493