windows95 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall windows95 from your systemFelix Rieseberg
. Take a look here
for more details on Felix Rieseberg. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\windows95 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\windows95\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall windows95. The application's main executable file is called windows95.exe and its approximative size is 388.00 KB (397312 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with windows95. They occupy about 99.56 MB (104397824
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.89 MB)
- windows95.exe (388.00 KB)
- windows95.exe (95.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.0
of windows95. Click on the links below for other windows95 versions:
...click to view all...
windows95 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall windows95 from your computer:
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Felix Rieseberg\windows95.lnk
windows95 is an application released by the software company Felix Rieseberg. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase windows95 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall windows95 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find windows95 or simply activate the Search field and type in "windows95". The windows95 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click windows95 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about windows95, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove windows95.
8. After removing windows95, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong windows95 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing windows95 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove windows95 by Felix Rieseberg from your computer, nor are we saying that windows95 by Felix Rieseberg is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove windows95 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-31 12:30:59.723