windows95 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall windows95 from your computerFelix Rieseberg
. More info about Felix Rieseberg can be found here
. windows95 is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\windows95 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling windows95 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\windows95\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 391.76 KB (401160 bytes) on disk and is named windows95.exe.
windows95 is composed of the following executables which take 72.01 MB (75509280
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.89 MB)
- windows95.exe (391.76 KB)
- windows95.exe (67.85 MB)
The current web page applies to windows95 version 1.4.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of windows95:
windows95 is an application released by Felix Rieseberg. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove windows95 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase windows95 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate windows95 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "windows95". The windows95 application will be found very quickly. When you click windows95 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding windows95, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall windows95.
8. After uninstalling windows95, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong windows95 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing windows95 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove windows95 by Felix Rieseberg from your computer, nor are we saying that windows95 by Felix Rieseberg is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove windows95 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-12-29 18:28:27.410