windows95 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall windows95 from your systemFelix Rieseberg
. More information on Felix Rieseberg can be seen here
. Usually the windows95 application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\windows95 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall windows95 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\windows95\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. windows95.exe is the windows95's primary executable file and it occupies about 391.79 KB (401192 bytes) on disk.
windows95 contains of the executables below. They occupy 71.57 MB (75051168
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.89 MB)
- windows95.exe (391.79 KB)
- windows95.exe (67.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.0
of windows95. For more windows95 versions please click below:
windows95 is a program released by Felix Rieseberg. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase windows95 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall windows95 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate windows95 or simply click the Search field and type in "windows95". If it is installed on your PC the windows95 app will be found automatically. When you click windows95 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding windows95, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall windows95.
8. After uninstalling windows95, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of windows95 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling windows95 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall windows95 by Felix Rieseberg from your computer, nor are we saying that windows95 by Felix Rieseberg is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall windows95 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 04:18:13.187