windows95 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall windows95 from your systemFelix Rieseberg
. More information on Felix Rieseberg can be seen here
. Usually the windows95 application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\windows95 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall windows95 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\windows95\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. windows95.exe is the windows95's primary executable file and it occupies about 391.79 KB (401192 bytes) on disk.
windows95 contains of the executables below. They occupy 71.57 MB (75051168
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.89 MB)
- windows95.exe (391.79 KB)
- windows95.exe (67.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.0
of windows95. For more windows95 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
windows95 is a program released by Felix Rieseberg. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase windows95 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall windows95 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate windows95 or simply activate the Search field and type in "windows95". If it exists on your system the windows95 program will be found automatically. After you select windows95 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about windows95, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall windows95.
8. After uninstalling windows95, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of windows95 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling windows95 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall windows95 by Felix Rieseberg from your computer, nor are we saying that windows95 by Felix Rieseberg is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall windows95 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 04:18:13.187