You can find below details on how to uninstall windows95 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall windows95 from your systemFelix Rieseberg
. Additional info about Felix Rieseberg can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\windows95 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\windows95\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove windows95. windows95's main file takes around 391.79 KB (401192 bytes) and is called windows95.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside windows95. They take about 71.43 MB (74898080
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.74 MB)
- windows95.exe (391.79 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.89 MB)
- windows95.exe (67.41 MB)
The current page applies to windows95 version 1.2.0
alone. For other windows95 versions please click below:
windows95 is a program marketed by the software company Felix Rieseberg. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase windows95 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove windows95 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate windows95 or simply activate the Search field and type in "windows95". The windows95 application will be found very quickly. After you click windows95 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding windows95, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove windows95.
8. After removing windows95, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of windows95 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing windows95 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall windows95 by Felix Rieseberg from your PC, nor are we saying that windows95 by Felix Rieseberg is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall windows95 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 01:29:40.523