You can find below details on how to uninstall windows95 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall windows95 from your systemFelix Rieseberg
. Additional info about Felix Rieseberg can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\windows95 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\windows95\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove windows95. windows95's main file takes around 391.79 KB (401192 bytes) and is called windows95.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside windows95. They take about 71.43 MB (74898080
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.74 MB)
- windows95.exe (391.79 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.89 MB)
- windows95.exe (67.41 MB)
The current page applies to windows95 version 1.2.0
alone. For other windows95 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
windows95 is a program marketed by the software company Felix Rieseberg. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase windows95 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove windows95 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find windows95 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "windows95". If it is installed on your PC the windows95 application will be found automatically. When you select windows95 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding windows95, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove windows95.
8. After removing windows95, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of windows95 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing windows95 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall windows95 by Felix Rieseberg from your PC, nor are we saying that windows95 by Felix Rieseberg is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall windows95 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 01:29:40.523