How to uninstall windows95 from your computer
This info is about windows95 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by Felix Rieseberg
. You can read more on Felix Rieseberg or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\windows95 folder (same installation drive as Windows). windows95's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\windows95\Update.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 399.77 KB (409360 bytes) on disk and is called windows95.exe.
windows95 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 124.44 MB (130483264
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.89 MB)
- windows95.exe (399.77 KB)
- windows95.exe (120.27 MB)
The current web page applies to windows95 version 2.3.0
only. Click on the links below for other windows95 versions:
...click to view all...
windows95 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by windows95's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Felix Rieseberg\windows95.lnk
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\windows95\Code Cache\js\index
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\windows95\Code Cache\wasm\index
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\windows95\Local Storage\leveldb\000003.log
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\windows95\Local Storage\leveldb\CURRENT
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\windows95\Local Storage\leveldb\LOCK
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\windows95\Local Storage\leveldb\LOG
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\windows95\Local Storage\leveldb\MANIFEST-000001
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\windows95\Network Persistent State
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\windows95\Session Storage\000003.log
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\windows95\Session Storage\CURRENT
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\windows95\Session Storage\LOCK
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\windows95\Session Storage\LOG
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\windows95\Session Storage\MANIFEST-000001
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
How to uninstall windows95 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
windows95 is an application by the software company Felix Rieseberg. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase windows95 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate windows95 or simply activate the Search field and type in "windows95". If it exists on your system the windows95 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select windows95 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about windows95, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove windows95.
8. After uninstalling windows95, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of windows95 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling windows95 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove windows95 by Felix Rieseberg from your PC, nor are we saying that windows95 by Felix Rieseberg is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove windows95 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2021-01-05 10:51:47.123