iDevice Manager is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall iDevice Manager from your computerMarx Software
. Additional info about Marx Software can be seen here
. Detailed information about iDevice Manager can be seen at http://www.software4u.de
. Usually the iDevice Manager program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove iDevice Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.19 MB (3346656 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of iDevice Manager. They take an average of 4.13 MB (4335562
bytes) on disk.
- Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe (3.19 MB)
- Software4u.IDMLauncher.exe (218.72 KB)
- Software4u.Restart.exe (46.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of iDevice Manager. Click on the links below for other iDevice Manager versions:
...click to view all...
iDevice Manager is a program released by Marx Software. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall iDevice Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove iDevice Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iDevice Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iDevice Manager". If it is installed on your PC the iDevice Manager program will be found very quickly. After you select iDevice Manager in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about iDevice Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDevice Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.software4u.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iDevice Manager.
8. After removing iDevice Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iDevice Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iDevice Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iDevice Manager by Marx Software from your computer, nor are we saying that iDevice Manager by Marx Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iDevice Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 08:28:55.083