You can find below details on how to remove iDevice Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall iDevice Manager from your PCMarx Software
. Go over here
for more details on Marx Software. Please follow http://www.software4u.de
if you want to read more on iDevice Manager on Marx Software's page. iDevice Manager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. iDevice Manager's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe". Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.24 MB (2348496 bytes) on disk.
iDevice Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.09 MB (3243664
bytes) on disk.
- Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe (2.24 MB)
- Software4u.IDMLauncher.exe (135.95 KB)
- Software4u.Restart.exe (47.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.23 KB)
This data is about iDevice Manager version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other iDevice Manager versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove iDevice Manager:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Software4u\iDevice Manager
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Software4u\iDevice Manager\CurrentData.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Software4u\iDevice Manager\UserSettings.xml
iDevice Manager is an application released by the software company Marx Software. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase iDevice Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove iDevice Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iDevice Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "iDevice Manager". If it is installed on your PC the iDevice Manager application will be found very quickly. After you click iDevice Manager in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding iDevice Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iDevice Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.software4u.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iDevice Manager.
8. After removing iDevice Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iDevice Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iDevice Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iDevice Manager by Marx Software from your computer, we are not saying that iDevice Manager by Marx Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iDevice Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 09:56:31.837