This page is about iDevice Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall iDevice Manager from your systemMarx Software
. Further information on Marx Software can be found here
. Click on https://www.software4u.info
to get more info about iDevice Manager on Marx Software's website. Usually the iDevice Manager application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall iDevice Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.12 MB (3269232 bytes) on disk and is titled Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe.
The following executables are installed beside iDevice Manager. They occupy about 4.07 MB (4264264
bytes) on disk.
- Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe (3.12 MB)
- Software4u.IDMLauncher.exe (219.11 KB)
- Software4u.Restart.exe (52.11 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of iDevice Manager. For more iDevice Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iDevice Manager is a program released by the software company Marx Software. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove iDevice Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove iDevice Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iDevice Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "iDevice Manager". If it is installed on your PC the iDevice Manager application will be found automatically. After you click iDevice Manager in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding iDevice Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDevice Manager:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.software4u.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iDevice Manager.
8. After removing iDevice Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iDevice Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iDevice Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iDevice Manager by Marx Software from your PC, nor are we saying that iDevice Manager by Marx Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iDevice Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-17 18:06:51.590