This page is about iDevice Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall iDevice Manager from your computerMarx Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Marx Software. Please follow https://www.software4u.info
if you want to read more on iDevice Manager on Marx Software's website. Usually the iDevice Manager program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Software4u\iDevice Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for iDevice Manager is C:\Program Files\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe. Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.03 MB (3176104 bytes) on disk.
iDevice Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.98 MB (4168232
bytes) on disk.
- Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe (3.03 MB)
- Software4u.IDMLauncher.exe (219.16 KB)
- Software4u.Restart.exe (49.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of iDevice Manager. You can find below a few links to other iDevice Manager releases:
...click to view all...
iDevice Manager is an application marketed by the software company Marx Software. Some people try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove iDevice Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase iDevice Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iDevice Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "iDevice Manager". The iDevice Manager program will be found very quickly. When you select iDevice Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding iDevice Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDevice Manager:
- The publisher is: https://www.software4u.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iDevice Manager.
8. After removing iDevice Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iDevice Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iDevice Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iDevice Manager by Marx Software from your computer, nor are we saying that iDevice Manager by Marx Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iDevice Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-24 18:39:48.140