iDevice Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall iDevice Manager from your computerMarx Software
. Further information on Marx Software can be seen here
. Click on https://www.software4u.info
to get more facts about iDevice Manager on Marx Software's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. iDevice Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe and it has a size of 3.12 MB (3266672 bytes).
iDevice Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 4.06 MB (4261704
bytes) on disk:
- Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe (3.12 MB)
- Software4u.IDMLauncher.exe (219.11 KB)
- Software4u.Restart.exe (52.11 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.49 KB)
The current page applies to iDevice Manager version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more iDevice Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iDevice Manager is an application released by Marx Software. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase iDevice Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete iDevice Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iDevice Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iDevice Manager". The iDevice Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select iDevice Manager in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding iDevice Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDevice Manager:
- The software company is: https://www.software4u.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iDevice Manager.
8. After removing iDevice Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iDevice Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iDevice Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iDevice Manager by Marx Software from your PC, nor are we saying that iDevice Manager by Marx Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iDevice Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-14 18:49:51.127