This info is about iDevice Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall iDevice Manager from your systemMarx Software
. Check out here
for more details on Marx Software. Please follow http://www.software4u.de
if you want to read more on iDevice Manager on Marx Software's page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove iDevice Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe and it has a size of 2.32 MB (2437072 bytes).
iDevice Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 3.18 MB (3332752
bytes) on disk:
- Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe (2.32 MB)
- Software4u.IDMLauncher.exe (136.45 KB)
- Software4u.Restart.exe (47.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.23 KB)
The current page applies to iDevice Manager version 126.96.36.199
only. For more iDevice Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iDevice Manager is a program released by Marx Software. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove iDevice Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove iDevice Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iDevice Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "iDevice Manager". If it exists on your system the iDevice Manager app will be found very quickly. When you select iDevice Manager in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding iDevice Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iDevice Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.software4u.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iDevice Manager.
8. After removing iDevice Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iDevice Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iDevice Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iDevice Manager by Marx Software from your PC, nor are we saying that iDevice Manager by Marx Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iDevice Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-05 19:38:18.420