This web page is about iDevice Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall iDevice Manager from your PCMarx Software
. Additional info about Marx Software can be seen here
. You can see more info related to iDevice Manager at http://www.software4u.de
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for iDevice Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe. iDevice Manager's main file takes about 3.17 MB (3327600 bytes) and is called Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe.
The following executables are contained in iDevice Manager. They occupy 4.11 MB (4307160
bytes) on disk.
- Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe (3.17 MB)
- Software4u.IDMLauncher.exe (218.61 KB)
- Software4u.Restart.exe (46.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.49 KB)
This web page is about iDevice Manager version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other iDevice Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iDevice Manager is an application offered by the software company Marx Software. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove iDevice Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase iDevice Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iDevice Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "iDevice Manager". If it exists on your system the iDevice Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click iDevice Manager in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about iDevice Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDevice Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.software4u.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iDevice Manager.
8. After uninstalling iDevice Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iDevice Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iDevice Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iDevice Manager by Marx Software from your computer, nor are we saying that iDevice Manager by Marx Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iDevice Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-16 13:12:59.727