This page contains thorough information on how to remove iDevice Manager for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall iDevice Manager from your computerMarx Software
. Further information on Marx Software can be found here
. You can see more info related to iDevice Manager at https://www.software4u.info
. iDevice Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling iDevice Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe is the iDevice Manager's main executable file and it occupies around 3.11 MB (3265136 bytes) on disk.
iDevice Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 4.06 MB (4260168
bytes) on disk:
- Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe (3.11 MB)
- Software4u.IDMLauncher.exe (219.11 KB)
- Software4u.Restart.exe (52.11 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.49 KB)
The current page applies to iDevice Manager version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of iDevice Manager:
...click to view all...
iDevice Manager is a program offered by Marx Software. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase iDevice Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete iDevice Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iDevice Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iDevice Manager". If it is installed on your PC the iDevice Manager program will be found automatically. When you select iDevice Manager in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding iDevice Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDevice Manager:
- The publisher is: https://www.software4u.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iDevice Manager.
8. After uninstalling iDevice Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iDevice Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iDevice Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iDevice Manager by Marx Software from your computer, nor are we saying that iDevice Manager by Marx Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iDevice Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-16 09:19:18.820