This page contains complete information on how to remove iDevice Manager for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall iDevice Manager from your PCMarx Software
. Further information on Marx Software can be seen here
. More information about iDevice Manager can be seen at http://www.software4u.de
. iDevice Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for iDevice Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe. iDevice Manager's main file takes about 2.47 MB (2587360 bytes) and is named Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe.
iDevice Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.40 MB (3568056
bytes) on disk.
- Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe (2.47 MB)
- Software4u.IDMLauncher.exe (219.22 KB)
- Software4u.Restart.exe (47.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of iDevice Manager. Click on the links below for other iDevice Manager versions:
...click to view all...
iDevice Manager is a program by Marx Software. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove iDevice Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete iDevice Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iDevice Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "iDevice Manager". If it is installed on your PC the iDevice Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click iDevice Manager in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about iDevice Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDevice Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.software4u.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iDevice Manager.
8. After removing iDevice Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iDevice Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iDevice Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iDevice Manager by Marx Software from your computer, nor are we saying that iDevice Manager by Marx Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iDevice Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-17 11:59:58.153