This page contains thorough information on how to remove ccc-utility for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall ccc-utility from your systemATI
. Go over here
for more details on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about ccc-utility on ATI's website. Usually the ccc-utility program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is named CLI.exe and its approximative size is 44.00 KB (45056 bytes).
The executable files below are part of ccc-utility. They take about 3.53 MB (3699200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility version 2007.0704.2230.38368
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application released by ATI. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ccc-utility from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". The ccc-utility program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ccc-utility in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ccc-utility by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:15:03.383