You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ccc-utility for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your systemATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on ccc-utility at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The program's main executable file has a size of 488.00 KB (499712 bytes) on disk and is called cccprev.exe.
ccc-utility installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.83 MB (2965504
bytes) on disk.
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility version 2010.0210.2206.39615
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ccc-utility:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program by the software company ATI. Some users decide to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ccc-utility or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ccc-utility in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:07:22.940