This web page contains complete information on how to remove ccc-utility for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerATI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about ccc-utility on ATI's website. Usually the ccc-utility application is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
ccc-utility installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.97 MB (4166144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.1124.2131.38610
of ccc-utility. You can find below a few links to other ccc-utility releases:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application released by ATI. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ccc-utility from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility program will be found very quickly. After you click ccc-utility in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that ccc-utility by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 04:57:22.760