This page contains complete information on how to remove ccc-utility for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Further information about ccc-utility can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the ccc-utility application is found in the C:\Programmi\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
ccc-utility is composed of the following executables which take 3.63 MB (3805696
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0622.2308.39722
of ccc-utility. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ccc-utility in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ccc-utility by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ccc-utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 12:56:48.020