You can find below details on how to uninstall ccc-utility for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your systemATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on ccc-utility at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the ccc-utility program is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ccc-utility's main file takes around 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside ccc-utility. They take about 3.75 MB (3932672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0322.2238.38535
of ccc-utility. For more ccc-utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". The ccc-utility app will be found automatically. After you select ccc-utility in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:08:54.617