This page contains detailed information on how to remove ccc-utility for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ccc-utility can be found at http://www.ati.com
. ccc-utility is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The program's main executable file is named CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with ccc-utility. They take about 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0302.2233.40412
of ccc-utility. For other ccc-utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program marketed by ATI. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ccc-utility from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ccc-utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility program will be found automatically. When you click ccc-utility in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:20:15.210