You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-utility for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on ccc-utility on ATI's website. ccc-utility is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The application's main executable file is called CLI.exe and its approximative size is 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
ccc-utility is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.17 MB (4370944
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ccc-utility version 2009.0721.1107.18080
only. For more ccc-utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it is installed on your PC the ccc-utility application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ccc-utility in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 10:30:17.390