This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ccc-utility for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCATI
. Check out here
for more details on ATI. You can get more details related to ccc-utility at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. ccc-utility's main file takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
ccc-utility contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.56 MB (3736064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
The current page applies to ccc-utility version 2008.0225.2153.39091
only. You can find below info on other versions of ccc-utility:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is a program offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ccc-utility from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". The ccc-utility program will be found automatically. When you click ccc-utility in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 11:03:27.397