ccc-utility is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about ccc-utility on ATI's website. ccc-utility is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The program's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and it has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
ccc-utility contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.72 MB (3899904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2008.0422.2139.36895
of ccc-utility. For other ccc-utility versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ccc-utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility program will be found automatically. After you select ccc-utility in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After removing ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ccc-utility supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:33:51.480