This page is about ccc-utility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about ccc-utility on ATI's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 417.72 KB (427744 bytes) on disk and is labeled amdprw.exe.
The following executables are contained in ccc-utility. They occupy 486.22 KB (497888
bytes) on disk.
- amdprw.exe (417.72 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0316.1548.26512
of ccc-utility. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application offered by ATI. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ccc-utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-utility or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ccc-utility". The ccc-utility app will be found automatically. When you click ccc-utility in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 19:05:37.670