This page is about ccc-utility for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ccc-utility from your PCATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about ccc-utility on ATI's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Programme\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 417.72 KB (427744 bytes) on disk and is labeled amdprw.exe.
The following executables are contained in ccc-utility. They occupy 486.22 KB (497888
bytes) on disk.
- amdprw.exe (417.72 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0316.1548.26512
of ccc-utility. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application offered by ATI. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ccc-utility from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". If it exists on your system the ccc-utility application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ccc-utility in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ccc-utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ccc-utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ccc-utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ccc-utility by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that ccc-utility by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ccc-utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 19:05:37.670