You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ccc-utility for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ccc-utility from your systemATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about ccc-utility on ATI's website. ccc-utility is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's decision. CLI.exe is the ccc-utility's main executable file and it occupies close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside ccc-utility. They take about 4.64 MB (4860944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- amdprw.exe (410.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0209.2146.38988
of ccc-utility. Click on the links below for other ccc-utility versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-utility is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall ccc-utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ccc-utility or simply activate the Search field and type in "ccc-utility". The ccc-utility app will be found automatically. After you click ccc-utility in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ccc-utility, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ccc-utility.
8. After uninstalling ccc-utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ccc-utility that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-utility using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-utility by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that ccc-utility by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-utility in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-26 09:21:14.733