avast! Internet Security
avast! Internet Security is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall avast! Internet Security from your PCAVAST Software
. More information about AVAST Software can be seen here
. avast! Internet Security is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. avast! Internet Security's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program. The application's main executable file has a size of 250.94 KB (256960 bytes) on disk and is called aswBoot.exe.
The executables below are part of avast! Internet Security. They take an average of 325.48 KB (333296
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (250.94 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The current web page applies to avast! Internet Security version 6.0.1367.0
alone. For more avast! Internet Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
avast! Internet Security is an application offered by AVAST Software. Some people choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove avast! Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove avast! Internet Security from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate avast! Internet Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "avast! Internet Security". If it exists on your system the avast! Internet Security app will be found very quickly. After you select avast! Internet Security in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about avast! Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall avast! Internet Security.
8. After removing avast! Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Internet Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing avast! Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Internet Security by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that avast! Internet Security by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Internet Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-11 21:45:27.360