avast! Internet Security
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall avast! Internet Security for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall avast! Internet Security from your systemAVAST Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on AVAST Software. The program is frequently found in the "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast" directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall avast! Internet Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\setiface.dll" RunSetup. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled aswBoot.exe and occupies 231.29 KB (236840 bytes).
avast! Internet Security contains of the executables below. They take 231.29 KB (236840
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.1506.0
of avast! Internet Security. For other avast! Internet Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall avast! Internet Security you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\avast! Internet Security
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\avast! Internet Security\avast! Internet Security.lnk
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\avast! Internet Security.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
avast! Internet Security is an application marketed by AVAST Software. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove avast! Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove avast! Internet Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate avast! Internet Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "avast! Internet Security". The avast! Internet Security application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select avast! Internet Security in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about avast! Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall avast! Internet Security.
8. After removing avast! Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Internet Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove avast! Internet Security by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Internet Security by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Internet Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-25 14:51:48.730