avast! Internet Security
You can find below details on how to uninstall avast! Internet Security for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall avast! Internet Security from your PCAVAST Software
. Open here
for more info on AVAST Software. avast! Internet Security is frequently installed in the C:\PROGRA~1\AVASTS~1\Avast folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling avast! Internet Security is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.07 MB (2166552 bytes) on disk and is titled aswOfferTool.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside avast! Internet Security. They occupy about 6.41 MB (6719768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aswOfferTool.exe (2.07 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (2.19 MB)
- AvDump32.exe (556.23 KB)
- AvDump64.exe (633.84 KB)
- instup.exe (777.49 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (231.29 KB)
This web page is about avast! Internet Security version 8.0.1506.0
alone. For other avast! Internet Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling avast! Internet Security we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by avast! Internet Security's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\avast! Internet Security 8.0.1489.300(www.Downloadha.com).zip.lnk
avast! Internet Security is an application marketed by the software company AVAST Software. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall avast! Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall avast! Internet Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate avast! Internet Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "avast! Internet Security". The avast! Internet Security program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click avast! Internet Security in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding avast! Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall avast! Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling avast! Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Internet Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Internet Security by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that avast! Internet Security by AVAST Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall avast! Internet Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:02:16.993