avast! Internet Security
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove avast! Internet Security for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall avast! Internet Security from your systemAVAST Software
. You can read more on AVAST Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the avast! Internet Security application is to be found in the "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast" directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\setiface.dll" RunSetup is the full command line if you want to uninstall avast! Internet Security. aswBoot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 224.27 KB (229648 bytes) on disk.
avast! Internet Security is composed of the following executables which take 579.91 KB (593824
bytes) on disk:
- aswBoot.exe (224.27 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (281.09 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
This data is about avast! Internet Security version 8.0.1487.0
only. Click on the links below for other avast! Internet Security versions:
...click to view all...
avast! Internet Security is a program offered by the software company AVAST Software. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall avast! Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase avast! Internet Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate avast! Internet Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "avast! Internet Security". The avast! Internet Security app will be found automatically. After you click avast! Internet Security in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about avast! Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall avast! Internet Security.
8. After removing avast! Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Internet Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove avast! Internet Security by AVAST Software from your PC, we are not saying that avast! Internet Security by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove avast! Internet Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-14 06:43:17.080